Practice Director - Identity & Data Management Strategic Consulting | Remote, USA
- Denver, CO, USA
- Travel Required: 30 - 39%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
This Director provides leadership, vision, and growth strategy for the Identity & Data Management (IDM) Strategic Consulting Practice. Ensures high quality, profitable services engagements that build a trusted advisor relationship with our clients. Manages key metrics for consulting (utilization, profitability and revenue growth, customer satisfaction) for the Strategic Consulting team within the IDM Solution Area.
Acting as the point of reporting for all individual contributors throughout the IDM Strategic Consulting organization, the Practice Director is responsible for the care and development of the entire delivery team.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Select and develop key leaders into Managers and Senior Managers.
- In accordance with best practices and functional requirements develop and maintaining the Center(s) of Excellence (COE) within the IDM Strategic Consulting Community.
- Develop partnerships across other service and domain areas.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of key sales tools for the IDM Strategic Consulting Solution Area.
- Develop and maintain key vendor and other partner relationships within the IDM Strategic Consulting Solution Area.
- Develop relationships across Solution Areas and Practices. Develop relationships with a national, area, and regional Sales leadership.
- Act as a mentor to all resources.
- Responsible for the overall skills and capabilities of the delivery team to maximize quality, performance, and billability.
- Effectively train and equip resources to ensure alignment with customer expectations and delivery of services.
- Responsible for personnel performance and escalations.
- Oversee a services team of Optiv employees and sub-contractors.
- Maniacal focus on client satisfaction during service delivery.
- Oversee team's engagement schedule and resource utilization.
- Enhance, improve, and streamline product security service line offerings.
- Grow, develop, and retain direct reports.
- Assist sales in identifying and closing new business opportunities.
- 9+ years of information security and/or professional services experience.
- 4+ years of professional services mentoring and management experience.
- Deep understanding of consulting financial metrics (utilization, profitability, revenue recognition, backlog).
- Deep understanding of Identity and Access Management; specifically, Governance, User Lifecycle Management, and Identity & Data Management.
- Experience with leading Identity Governance solutions (e.g., Sailpoint and Saviynt).
- Experience building, growing and leading geographically diverse teams.
- Experience delivering and leading professional services engagements across multiple industry verticals.
- Operational experience building consulting offerings and taking them to market.
- Understanding of current cyber security trends, threats, and pressures experienced by customer security leaders.
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong desire to grow and mentor individuals both within and outside of the Identity & Data Management solution area.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.