- Denver, CO
- Travel Required: 10 - 19%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Creative team. This person will get to produce high-quality marketing deliverables that promote and market the company, it’s solutions and its brand through visuals presented in all mediums from print to digital, still to interactive. If you have a passion for building and evolving a large brand, a strong eye for great clean design, enjoy working independently and with small and large teams and enjoy a diverse workload of projects this job is for you.
How you’ll make an impact:
Create effective and innovative graphic design, working with the client and larger creative team under the direction of the creative director, on ideation, design, creation and modification of marketing projects including print and digital design, website design, campaign and lead generation pieces, illustrations, infographics, interactive infographics, presentations and more.
Maintain internal and external document, template and image libraries (auditing, modifying, updating and posting). Partner with internal teams to implement and improve processes for collateral, templates and all materials.
Collaborate with creative team members to design integrated campaign pieces that span all touchpoints: infographics, presentations, proposals, deliverables, videos, motion graphics, HTML email and landing page banners.
Stay current with digital and traditional graphic medium best-practices and standards, as well as related technology and systems.
Work effectively within the Marketing automation system.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Graphic Design, or a related field of study.
- 3 or more years of experience in a marketing or agency design role required.
- Proficient working in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Pro required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) required.
- In-House agency experience a strong plus.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and track multiple jobs in an organized manner a plus.
- Print and web design, layout, and typography skills required.
- Experience with filming or photography a strong plus.
- Understanding of design, typography, and web principles best practices required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Good understanding of branding concepts a plus.
- Basic understanding of and experience with marketing automation platforms preferred, specifically Marketo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.