Senior Security Consultant- Aruba/Clearpass -Remote USA
- Denver, CO, USA
- Travel Required: 20 - 29%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
The Consultant, Architecture & Implementation is responsible for post-sales product and service implementation. Technology Solutions Consultants are responsible for completing assigned projects in a manner consistent with the team’s Consulting Standard, which emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service. They are also responsible for meeting consulting billing objectives.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Install, test, evaluate customer ordered equipment and software.
- Train customers on how to use Optiv’s installed technology.
- Ensure customer communication and satisfaction when a project is complete to be sure project has met all proposal objectives and is completed on-time.
- Act as a representative to identify opportunities as they relate to Optiv’s practice areas.
- Refer potential add-on sales opportunities to either account managers or solutions engineers.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
- Obtain and maintain top tier vendor certification.
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
- Hands on experience with Aruba Clearpass and with any other additional tools preferred: Splunk, F5 (ASM, APM), QRADAR, Logrythm, Palo Alto, Mcafee, PKI, Imperva, Symantec (SEP, DLP, Bluecoat)
- InfoSec/Cyber implementation experience
- Experience in a customer facing/consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to lead junior consulting professionals
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Fully qualified/certified on 1 or more technologies
- Hands on experience implementing WLAN Controllers - more than 1
- Hands on experience implementing ClearPasss - more than 1
- Experience with 802.1X authentication solutions
- Experience with 8.x Aruba OS
- Experience with Policy Manger, Guest
- Experience with RADIUS
- Experience with HA environments
- ACMX /ACCX
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers