Marketing Manager, Corporate Programs
- Denver, CO
- Travel Required: 20 - 29%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The Marketing Manager, Corporate Programs role is responsible for driving and executing nationally driven Optiv events; working with solution management, Optiv consulting teams and/or Optiv’s partner community to devise and implement overarching campaign strategies that drive incremental revenue for Optiv’s sales organization; and will be a key stakeholder in refining marketing processes and/or evaluating technology to help the marketing team move towards automation and effectively measure ROI.
How you’ll make an impact:
Corporate Event Strategy and Execution
- Establish Optiv as the Authoritative Source by implementing high-quality, engaging events that effectively promote Optiv’s solution set to internal and external constituents
- Drive all components of corporate events from strategy, creative direction, recommendations and content to project oversight, management and execution including setting project timelines, defining communication strategies, vendor involvement and vendor funding (if relevant), assists with the production of print and electronic materials, contract negotiations, budgeting, billing reconciliation, and post meeting evaluation
- Facilitate strategy and coordination for a wide range of small, medium to large-scale internal and external events including, but not limited to, company kickoffs, trade shows, webcasts, internal meetings and more
- The Marketing Manager, Corporate Programs will devise and execute events and similar programs that reflect the company’s culture, business goals and objectives
- Proposes new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Maintains appropriate documentation for all event/meeting planning activities, budgets, presentations, etc.
Channel Marketing Development
- Work with key technology partners to identify and evaluate campaign strategies that can be driven at a national level to drive and influence sales
- Develops integrated and comprehensive marketing plans to support the primary customer base of Optiv field sales reps, manufacturers reps, and channel team
- Translate partner program strategies into measurable program results
- Works with Marketing Program Managers, Partner Alliances/SPEs, VP of Marketing Programs and Solution Management to help evaluate and influence utilization of funding pools to ensure investment dollars are optimized in helping Optiv and partner achieve their goals
- Seeks out partner marketing development funds to finance Optiv’s nationally driven marketing initiatives and programs
- Communicates and works with solution management, marketing programs managers, communications team, and sales development team to ensure flawless execution of targeted campaigns
- Mentors marketing team on Optiv priorities, to ensure consistency of campaign message and execution strategy
- Leverage industry best practices for campaign modeling and execution
- 5 to 7 years of professional, business marketing event management experience including trade show management, seminars, webcasts, executive events, sporting function, cocktail receptions, open houses, speaking engagements at conferences, etc.
- Experience with direct mail, email, and other targeted outreach marketing programs
- Experience working in a high tech environment
- Experience working with product manufacturers and/or distribution channels a plus
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency with Marketo a plus
- Solid track record of working in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience writing external facing marketing correspondence that supports marketing events, lead generation programs or marketing communication efforts
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.