MIAM Engineer (CyberArk) | Overland Park, KS or Frisco, TX or Mississauga, Canada
- Overland Park, KS
- Travel Required: 0 - 9%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The CyberArk Support Engineer would be responsible for collecting logs, analyzing failure situations, troubleshooting issues and implementing known solutions as well as keeping clear communications open to all affected parties involved.
Deployment and Maintenance of CyberArk Modules that include:
- Enterprise Password Vault (EPV)
- Central Policy Manager (CPM)
- Password vault Web Access (PVWQ)
- Privileged Session Manager (PSM)
- Performing discovery audits
- Contributing the Center of Excellence’s (COE) improvement by making suggestions
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
The optimal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in the following:
- Administering CyberArk including supporting back-end infrastructure
- Strong LDAP experience
- AD experience
- Familiarity with network devices and architecture
- Understanding of user access, authentication, and authorization
- Windows Server OS installation and deployment
- Windows Remote Desktop
- Understanding of Unix/Linux command line operating systems
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools and analyzing data (Analyzing Error Logs)
- Strong grasp of cyber security and identity management principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CyberArk certifications strongly preferred
Candidate must already possess or be willing to obtain CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer certification on hire.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.