Senior Designer - Creative Team
- Denver, CO, USA
- Travel Required: 10 - 19%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Designer, to join our Marketing Creative team, to consult and collaborate with the team and larger Marketing organization to produce and direct high-quality marketing deliverables that promote and market the company, it’s solutions and its brand through visuals presented in all mediums from print to digital, still to interactive. Projects will range from quick-turn collateral pieces to high-level corporate branding and campaigns of various sizes and everything in between. If you have a passion and a strong eye for clean design, enjoy working with teams of all sizes as well as independently and thrive when given challenges then this job is for you.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work with the creative team to oversee and evolve the visual brand of a global cybersecurity company.
- Lead and create effective and innovative graphic design, working with internal clients and the larger creative team under the direction of the creative director. Responsible for ideation, design, creation, and modification of marketing projects including print and digital design, website design, corporate branding, campaign and lead generation pieces, illustrations, infographics, interactive infographics, presentations and more.
- Work with the larger creative team on the continual visual evolution of the Optiv brand, including concept development, image selection, copy design and layout, company templates, revisions and coordination between departments.
- Maintain internal and external documents, template and image libraries (auditing, modifying, updating and posting). Partner with internal teams to implement and improve processes for collateral, templates and all materials.
- Lead and collaborate with creative team members to develop and design integrated campaigns that span all touchpoints: infographics, deliverables, videos, motion graphics, interactive experiences, HTML emails, and landing pages.
- Stay current with digital and traditional graphic medium best-practices and standards, as well as related technology and systems.
- Engage in thought leadership within the global framework of the company.
- Work effectively within the Marketing project management platform and automation system.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Graphic Design, or a related field of study.
- 6 or more years of experience in a marketing or agency design role required.
- In-House agency and experience managing large brands a strong plus.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Xd, Acrobat Pro) required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and track multiple jobs in an organized manner required.
- Strong understanding of design, layout, typography, and web skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Experience filming video and/or photography a strong plus.
- Basic understanding of and experience with marketing automation platforms preferred, specifically Marketo.
- Familiarity with digital signage and Four Winds Interactive platform a plus.
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- An engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers