IAM Engineer (SailPoint IdentityNow) I Remote, USA
- Dallas, TX
- Travel Required: 0 - 9%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
IT Security is fast growing market rife with career opportunities and Optiv is positioned as the largest IT security services company in the country! All practices at Optiv have enjoyed tremendous growth with the IAM practice leading the expansion.
Optiv is seeking a full-time IAM Engineer in Dallas, TX; Overland Park, KS; or remote-working from elsewhere in the U.S., to work on our Managed Services team with a focus on Identity and Access Management (IAM) products, particularly SailPoint IdentityNow. This individual will be responsible for:
- Administration, management and support of the IAM products, such as SailPoint and CyberArk. This will include:
- Identity Governance;
- Access Management;
- Privileged Access Management;
- Password Management;
- Collecting logs, analyzing failure conditions, troubleshooting issues/incidents;
- Performing discovery audits and environment health checks, and presenting findings to client management;
- Implementing known solutions as well as providing and creating new solutions;
- Creation of customer deliverables;
- Contributions to Knowledge Base Article;
- Keeping clear communications open to all affected parties involved both internal to Optiv as well as affected customers.
The optimal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in the following:
- Understanding the use, configuration and best practices of user access, authentication, and authorization;
- Strong AD/LDAP experience (understanding and configuration);
- Experience with Windows Server OS deployment and administration;
- Proficiency with Rest API’s;
- Scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, PERL, bash, etc);
- Understanding command line, and configuration of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Familiarity with diagnostic tools and analyzing data, log interpretation, and packet analysis;
- Familiarity with network devices and architecture;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfortable presenting to upper management and clients;
- Strong situation and escalation management skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Desire to learn the security methodology as it applies to Identity and Access Management (IAM);
- Pre-existing U.S. Government security clearance is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.