- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Travel Required: 0 - 9%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
We're looking for an accomplished Elastic Engineer to deploy, maintain and provide troubleshooting support as needed for Elastic deployments at the systems or software level. We also need someone with technical leadership skills to make (and keep!) our clients happy (by making them successful) through a highly collaborative team environment.
- College degree or/equivalent and 2-5 years of related work experience, required
- 2+ years of systems engineering/administration experience with Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana/Beats) clusters in elastic scaling cloud environments or on-premise implementations.
- 2+ years of experience with Elastic Stack cluster architecture, design and deployment.
- Ability to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Elastic environments at customer sites on cloud and on-premise instances
- Experience facilitating integration with customer data sources and applications
- Understanding of software design as it relates to Elasticsearch deployments or distributed computing / system architecture
- 2+ years of experience using an automation/orchestration solution such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.
- Familiarity with data indexing concepts
- Experience with SIEM technologies and managing suite of tools to include Splunk Enterprise Security, QRadar, HP ArcSight and/or LogRhythm
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers