Senior Client Solutions Architect
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Travel Required: 30 - 39%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
The Client Solutions Architect II is the primary technical resource for the field organization and works closely with Account Managers to secure initial business as well as grow new business opportunities within existing client accounts. The Client Solutions Architect II combines technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical Information Security experience to address the specific needs of the client, obtains credibility for Optiv, builds a strong relationship with the client to secure the opportunity, and provides high-level account management to ensure successful and profitable delivery of solutions.
- Provide guidance in strategic, program, and project initiatives
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in partnership with the Sales organization
- Utilize sales process to develop account plans in partnership with the Sales organization
- Add value throughout the sales process in the areas of:
- Requirements analysis and technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Solution development
- In depth product demonstrations and management of prospect evaluations
- Opportunity transition to the Professional Services organization
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create SOWs and respond to RFI/RFPs
- Clearly articulate the benefits of the Optiv product and service solution portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Maintain technical advisor relationship with clients by providing thought leadership, support, information, and guidance
- Obtain top tier vendor and industry related certifications.
- BS/BA or equivalent and applicable work experience
- 3+ years in a pre or post-sales capacity within an IT security environment
- 3+ years previous security experience in at least 3 of the following areas: Firewall; IPS; DLP; SIEM; Application security; Web security
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance in the following areas: PCI; GLBA; SOX; HIPAA
- Proven track record of managing technical and high value IT security projects
- Thorough understanding of the current threat landscape
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, Account Managers, and management
- Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not require day-to-day management
- Valid US driver’s license
- Ability to travel within assigned region
- CISSP or other professional certifications
- Certifications with 1 or more of our core technology solutions partners: Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, McAfee, F5, Blue Coat, IBM, Cisco, and RSA
- Strong relationships with security experts within the region
- History of awards/recognition for exceptional technical ability and value add
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.