Global Executive Services Director |Boston
- Boston, MA
- Travel Required: 50 - 59%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has an impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
We currently are seeking a highly motivated Senior Manager or Director from a Big 10 Cyber Security consulting services organization to lead multiple client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver highly customizable services, and lead business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts.
As a Global Executive Services Director within Optiv’s Global Services-Demand organization you will be involved in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing large, complex full lifecycle initiatives along with providing expertise in leading practices, methods, and resources in the space of Cybersecurity. A recent press release around Optiv’s new services approach can be accessed by clicking on this link: Optiv Security Press Release - New Services Approach
In this role, you will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. In line with our commitment to quality, you will consistently drive projects to completion and confirm that work is of high quality. When working on engagements, you will be expected to anticipate and identify risks, and raise any issues with them as appropriate. You will also be focused on highly customizable services and programs that will span across all services lines of our global services organization.
As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop. You will be responsible for overall client service quality delivery in accordance with Optiv quality guidelines & methodologies. You will need to manage accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis as it relates to services and explore new services opportunities for Optiv. As a thought leader, this role establishes, strengthens and nurtures relationships with clients, key influencers internal stakeholders.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Generate new business opportunities and foster relationships with clients.
- Lead large scale engagements and consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Effectively lead and motivate multiple concurrent client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in coaching and mentoring staff, seniors and managers within the firm.
- Manage expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. Foster relationships with client personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems to develop and improve security at procedural and technology levels.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Understand Optiv and its services and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- Possess in-depth business acumen. Remain current on new developments in Optiv’s global services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Strong existing relationships within the cybersecurity or IT executive ranks (e.g., CIO, CISO, Director of Information Security, SVP and VP of Information Security).
- Project management of information security projects including development of project charters and plans; management of project execution and successful implementation of the planned solution.
People, Client and Engagement Responsibilities:
- Understand the business requirements clearly and plan for the effective utilization of resources, managing the change requests and risk planning, etc.
- Build collaborative teams and enforce a high-performance culture.
- Active share knowledge and take a people & client-first approach to everything you do.
- Actively focus on quality delivery of engagements.
Experience and Additional Requirements:
- 8-10+ years of related work experience in cybersecurity and business development within a Big 10 Cybersecurity consulting services organization.
- Minimum of 6+ years of related work experience in developing, implementing or architecting complex cybersecurity service solutions related to cyber digital transformation, data governance IDM/IAM, threat management, risk, compliance and/or a wide range of cyber technologies.
- Demonstrated business development success and desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- A valid driver's license in the US and a valid passport required.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally to meet client needs.
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
- Strong knowledge of cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts; standards and regulations; security architecture design and review; security operations (SOC, SIEM) skills in assessment, design, architecture, management and reporting; Privacy, Governance and reporting; cyber threats and vulnerabilities related to platform and infrastructure.
- Proven influencer and communicator with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.