Executive Briefing Center Event Specialist
- Denver, CO, USA
- Travel Required: 0 - 9%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
The Briefing Center / Regional Marketing Coordinator has overall support responsibility for the Executive Briefing Center (EBC) Program as well as the Regional Marketing team through all aspects of execution delivery and reporting.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate all tactical components of briefings (administrative/logistical/hospitality), and participate in the production & execution of briefings.
- Facilitate post event and ROI reporting. – Compile, analyze and manage reporting of all significant metrics for the center, including usage statistics, and trends, evaluation scores, internal and external customer feedback.
- Facilitate the marketing, planning, management, and measurement of the Executive Briefing Program; including facilitation of actual client briefing
- Support Regional Marketing Managers and Executive Briefing Managers in all aspects of the execution of their respective events and activities.
- Work with local IT support team to coordinate the needed AV/IT support and equipment.
- Partner with internal contacts to schedule and prepare for EBC events, including Security, Administrative Support, Marketing and the Information Technology team
- Partner with the Travel Department to coordinate customer transportation and lodging needs
- Manage financial aspects including forecasting, budget tracking and purchase requisitions/orders.
- Track marketing programs within Marketo and NetSuite and assess effectiveness of programs
- Track and report registration of all assigned events
- Create event registration pages
13. Strong customer service experience
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma required
· Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or university in Business, Communications or a related field of study or five or more years of related experience (in addition to the experience requirements below) required.
- 3 years or more of internal/external events management and/or briefing center experience.
- Past success in planning and execution of Marketing events, executive briefings, sales meetings, trade shows, internal company wide meetings and/or promotional events.
- Display a professional appearance and manner.
- Availability to work flexible work schedule as needed.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, NetSuite and Splash highly valuable
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment with limited support.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills required.
- Strong coordination and problem solving skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion required.
- Ability to understand information security concepts and industry as well as Optiv Security’s value proposition required.
- Successful experience conducting meetings and briefings with Meeting tools required.
- Effectively handles difficult, potentially confrontational issues; diffuses conflict and /or resolves problem situations
- Ability to operate equipment or tools, specifically audiovisual technology and presentation software required.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with internet navigation and MS Office Suite, required.
- Experience working with Executive Level Officers preferred
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs/charts.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Work is conducted in an office environment, with no exposure to extreme temperatures or hazardous materials. Noise level is moderate with exposure to office equipment and visitor and employee traffic.
Ability to conduct tours, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Lift up to 10 pounds.
Close Vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) to read documents, computer screens, signage.
Color Vision (Ability to identify and distinguish colors) for the purpose of creating charts, presentation.
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv as the largest pure-play cyber security provider in North America. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers.
With Optiv you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers