Advisor - Identity and Data Management (IDM) - NE Region - Remote
- Boston, MA
- Travel Required: 30 - 39%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Accomplished cyber security professional with a distinguished background in Identity and Data Management (IDM) as a practitioner who has also demonstrated tangible success in securing initial business as well as developing new business opportunities. The Advisor combines strategy and technical knowledge with sales skills and applies practical Identity and Data Management experience to formulate meaningful solutions that address the strategic needs of clients and effectively communicate that shared vision by, producing proposals and acting as the subject matter expert in IDM strategy across multiple customers.
The Advisor provides a consultative sales approach by leveraging their experience from delivering and overseeing complex engagements in IDM to effectively develop and articulate solutions to customers, and present in well-constructed proposals that comprehensively and clearly defines the outcomes, approach, and delivery model.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team and ensure product and service selection meets customers business and technology needs
- Achieve expert-level knowledge in multiple IDM solution areas and be able timely and effectively translate client needs into actionable Statements of Work for Optiv’s strategic offerings
- Identify and understand our client's security concerns and how they correlate to Optiv’s strategic IDM solutions across the IDM pillars and compliment holistic cyber security programs
- Assist in identifying additional Optiv capabilities that the client may find beneficial
- 6+ Experience in providing guidance in Identity and/or Data Management strategy at a programmatic level
- Experience with Top IDM Technology Products and Partners; Sailpoint, Cyberark, Ping, Okta, MFST, Symantec, Varonis, BeyondTrust and Saviynt
- Manage and prioritize the proposal process to create SOW’s and respond to RFI/RFP’s
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of your Optiv subject matter product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders
- Proven experience in a pre-sales, post-sales, or non-sales technical capacity in an information security environment with experience in Identity Governance, Digital Access Management and/or Data Governance and Protection
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients, account managers and management.
- Confident presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn additional subject matter areas
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.