Regional Partner Director - Western Region
- Denver, CO, USA
- Travel Required: 40 - 49%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
This strategic role is being developed to bring support to the sales leadership team to allow for stronger regional focus and alignment to reach quarterly and yearly plans aligned to U.S. Business. This is a regional partner director function to develop and manage net new and existing business in the U.S. The primary focus of the Regional Partner Director will be to help build a business in the U.S. to support comprehensive accounts and also develop in country sales with strategic customers leveraging the partner's ecosystem aligning to overall Optiv goals. This person will work closely with the Area VP for the U.S. and aligned to U.S. growth and expansion plans.
Area/Regional Sales Engagement
- Adhere to RPD Rules of Engagement
- Participate in and provide value to Area/Regional weekly calls
- Conduct 1:1 calls with all area Regional Directors no less than once every other week
- Participate in QBRs and enlist Corporate Partner Team Management to join in QBR participation
- Serve as an escalation point for all regional partner issues
- Suggest areas of regional partner growth
- Serve as Optiv internal point of contact for partner business in regions
- Coordinating regional Sales peers meetings in support of regional business plans
- Work in unison with field Marketing in support of regional business plans
- Inform regions of renewal
- business opportunities
- Incumbency issues
- Areas of potential risk
- Physically be in every region at least once every other quarter as requested or required by regional directors.
- Area/Regional Partner Community Sales Engagement
- Educate partners on Optiv Partner Engagement Model and Optiv SSI story
- Vet all partner requests for regions
- Meet with partners as required to support regional business plans
- Maintaining regional Sales peer contact mapping
Regional Business Planning
- For focus partners, create and maintain statements of regional capabilities
- Work in unison with Corporate Partner Managers where required in support of regional business plans
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated experience managing a multi-channel partner ecosystem
- Need to think outside the box to expand the footprint
- Strong communication and navigational skills
- Dynamic and driven personality
- Ability to remove basic obstacles without escalating but understands how to escalate issues
- Have an existing relationship with the channel network to leverage the business expansion plans
- Must understand what is vital to Optiv (Product, Services, Solutions)
- Must realize what is essential to the Partner(s)
- Interpret data and be able to conduct data-driven discussions and decisions
- Travel 25-50% of the time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.