Chief Marketing Officer
- Denver, CO
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
As a key member of the Executive Leadership team, the Chief Marketing Officer will report to the CEO and be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy, product development strategy, and product portfolio management. This includes collaborating with the CEO to develop and execute a successful corporate growth strategy for continued profitable business growth. The ideal candidate is creative, driven, strategic and has the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build alignment around goals and objectives.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Oversee and evaluate market research to identify industry and economic trends and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions while enhancing the customer experience.
- Leads the development of customer market penetration strategies and individual opportunity win strategies, account plans, technology development plans, and partnering strategies.
- Build, develop and establish the brand voice of Optiv utilizing digital, social media and traditional channels in order to cultivate brand awareness, value, reputation and preference among target audiences.
- Provide strategic direction and execution of revenue generation, demand generation, brand marketing and corporate communication initiatives including public relations and social responsibility.
- Create, develop and execute comprehensive, measurable marketing strategies to drive sales
- Identify industry events for Optiv participation to increase awareness of Optiv and its capabilities
- Demonstrate passion for our customers and provide the thought leadership for creating a highly intuitive, industry leading Customer Experience.
- Drive creation of the product vision, translating the vision into the product road map / release strategy and leading the execution throughout the product development life cycle while working closely with engineering, operations, sales, marketing, and product support to ensure realization of our corporate strategy.
- Lead day-to-day execution of the road map, keeping in mind the changing business priorities, emerging opportunities, competitor actions and execution realities.
- Leverage the business strategy, product vision, and competitive analysis to make the tough decisions, identify the highest value capabilities and drive realization of the product road map.
- Research broadly across the enterprise for product synergies and overlaps in functionality.
- Proven track record of formulating and leading the marketing organization’s strategy, implementation and execution of strategic growth plans for a 2+ billion-dollar company.
- Cybersecurity industry product and portfolio management experience including planning, prioritizing and implementing product road maps.
- Documented expertise in all areas of marketing including strategy development, customer targeting, branding, research, campaign measurement and optimization, digital and social media, analytics, public relations, promotions, advertising, product development, distribution, pricing and customer service.
- MBA or advanced degree in marketing is preferred
- Early stage, high growth company experience strongly preferred
- Appreciates and thrives within an entrepreneurial and Private Equity culture
- Sense of urgency in helping businesses navigate the changing landscape to commercialize opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.