Service Desk Analyst I
- Bengaluru, India
- Travel Required: 0 - 9%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be a mid-level technical help desk technician who is focused on customer service, professional, and friendly. Additionally, you should have the ability to work with a team, in a fast paced enterprise environment.
How you’ll make an impact:
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry. As part of the team of internal Help Desk technicians, you will serve as the first point of contact for technical support calls, walk-ups, instant messages, web-based tickets, and emails to the IT Department. Our technicians also track issues through resolution or escalation via an enterprise help desk system.
- 2-3 years of high volume technical Help Desk experience in an enterprise environment of 300+ required.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving basic network and server access problems for end users
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving end user hardware, operating systems, and software related problems
- Experience with new user setup including user account creation and image-based hardware deployments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on providing clear documentation
- Experience supporting Windows desktop operating systems required
- Experience Installing, configure, and test laptops/desktops, mobile devices, peripherals and software
Microsoft desktop operating systems (Windows 7, 8.1 or 10) and applications. (Outlook, Skype for Business, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.), ITIL Foundations certification or experience working in an ITIL environment, VPN, Active Directory
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.