Project Manager | Services Operations
- Overland Park, KS
- Travel Required: 0 - 9%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a Project Manager that will support and manage a large sum and variety of projects for our Services Operations/Program Governanance team. Project Managers lead and directs multiple projects under the general guidance of the Senior Director, Services Operations. The PM aggressively owns and drives projects from inception to completion, identify stakeholders apprised of project and budget status, manage issues to resolution.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead information security projects from inception to completion
- Identify and assess project risk, build appropriate mitigation plans into the overall project initiatives
- Develop a project plan detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks
- Represent Optiv Security in customer meetings, demonstrations, and trade show events
- Maintain a relationship a up to and including C suit level conversation
- Consolidate and report project budget and deliverables
- Effectively negotiate with customers, stakeholders, coworkers and 3rd parties
- Implementing project management controls on assigned projects to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectation
Qualifications for success:
- Experience in a customer/service delivery environment within the cyber security.
- Have the ability to work independently
- Maintain commitment to project milestones and deliverables and take necessary actions including escalation as necessary to achieve commitments.
- Ensure a strong and seamless relationship by maintaining communications about the project to the team: sales, customers and delivery personnel
- Display a track record of supporting a high volume of various projects within the cyber security space.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.