Manager Human Resources - Overland Park, KS or Denver, CO
- Overland Park, KS
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The Manager, Human Resources is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as the lead HR Business Partner to management on human resources-related matters, while ensuring all employee transactions are completed including but not limited to: salary changes, promotions, performance improvement plans, and terminations.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective business unit leadership and line management.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance on people and organizational issues: Employee relations, Talent Management, Succession planning Performance Management and HR strategic initiatives.
- Manage employee relation issues and conduct investigations in support of corporate ethics and values.
- Provide HR analytics to help leadership understand trends/ make decisions on hiring, attraction, compensation, span of control, etc.
- 10+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner Role, preferably in a technology or professional services industry.
- Proven ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and adaptability.
- Background reflecting a strong tenure and career progression within a complex, global organization.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen, Excel spreadsheet, and PowerPoint capability.
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! Optiv’s mission is to deliver comprehensive, integrated cybersecurity programs to optimize customer security programs to be more effective, efficient, manageable and measurable. Our aim is to become the world’s largest cybersecurity solutions integrator by leveraging our expertise in security technology, market-leading services, and innovative approaches. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, we offer an extensive geographic footprint, and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers. Optiv is a privately-held company backed by KKR, a leading global private equity firm.
With Optiv you can expect:
- An entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- A competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Engaging and fun culture
- Opportunity to work with industry-leading, talented peers