Senior Operations Manager - IAM I Remote, USA
- Denver, CO, USA
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
The Managed Identity Access Management (MIAM) Senior Operations Manager is responsible for both delivery oversight on projects and for development of resources under his or her direct report. The Manager will be responsible for mentoring, managing and defining the career goals and career path of their team working with the Optiv consulting and vendor partners within the Solution area to build and consistently improve Cyber Operations related Intellectual Property (e.g. document templates, best practices, sales support tools). The Manager will work with peers and senior leaders of the Solution Area to maintain vendor relationships across vendor support, engineering, training, and product marketing. The manager will be expected to work closely with the IAM PMO to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. The Senior Operations Manager will also be responsible for helping to grow and improve the IAM Associate program and will provide senior mentorship to various levels of consultants.
In addition, the Senior Operations Manager - IAM believes and lives the Cyber Operations guiding principles:
- Deliver quality security outcomes
- Drive efficient and timely operations
- Actualize continual improvement and innovation
- Protect the customer
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide leadership and vision within the Cyber Operations Identity solution area that includes a mix of CyberArk, SailPoint, Okta, BeyondTrust, Ping Identity, and Venafi solutions today and may expand to other products in the future.
- Hire, manage, evaluate and develop Cyber Operations resources with the Identity solution area
- Ensure high quality of Access Management service delivery
- Work closely with clients during the services lifecycle
- Work with internal and external consultants, vendors, partners, etc. to build, develop and maintain key Intellectual Property within the Cyber Operations Identity Solution Area
- Work closely with the PMO on project handoffs to Cyber Operations and continuously improve Cyber Operations Identity solutions service delivery
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of key sales tools that support the Cyber Operations Identity field sales and support teams
- With stakeholders on service line performance and service line issues
- Conduct and coordinate meetings and provide service line update summaries
- Address client concerns, questions and conflicts to sales and service delivery teams
- Generate and distribute status reports and lead meetings to disseminate appropriate information to stakeholders
- Review and lead clarification of service scope captured in the services order working closely with the customer and sales to identify specific customer requirements
- Clearly set expectations in order to align the stakeholders and team members
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Delivery & Performance Management.
- Escalation Management – Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Executive Reporting and Presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meet regularly with team to aid in identifying issues and strategies
- Take proactive steps to protect the Optiv and the client from project issues and risks
- Proactively monitor and report on timelines and deliverables
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- At least one certification in Security including Security+, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP, CISM or another security-specific vendor/product certifications
- At least one certification in an IAM technology platform (CyberArk), Identity Governance as a Service solution (Sailpoint, OKTA), or PKI (Venafi).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering or similar area of study; at least 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Information Security required
- 5+ years of information security and/or professional services experience
- 3+ years of professional services leadership experience
- Experience leading teams of 5 – 8+
- Experience delivering and leading professional services engagements
- Operational experience building cyber security offerings and taking them to market
- Understanding of current cyber security trends, threats, and pressures experienced by customer security leaders
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to grow and mentor individuals both within and outside of Cyber Operations
- Prior IAM and/or Data Security consulting experience desired
- Working knowledge of IAM and Data Security concepts and trends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.