- Bengaluru, India
- Travel Required: 0 - 9%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
This role will be responsible for building, maintaining, and coordinating a reference desk for Optiv. The Reference Coordinator will work collaboratively with the Sales, Presales, Demand Tower, and Delivery organizations to maintain a listing of qualified and vetted references and case studies, client testimonials, and proof points. This role will support our sales and presales organization and will work directly with various functional areas within Optiv to coordinate the identification and dissemination of reference information.
How you’ll make an impact:
· Build, maintain, and coordinate a reference desk
· Work with the Sales and Presales organizations to gather reference details
· Provide reference details where and when appropriate, ensuring relationships are preserved
· Coordinate reference calls between client and sales team
· Create client testimonials, case studies, and proof points
· Monitor and prevent overuse of references
· Continuously monitor after action reports for opportunities to add reference contacts
· 5+ years of experience in a professional role managing and coordinating sales teams
· Experience working with sales and executive teams
· Academic degree in English or Communications
· Excellent command of the English language – ability to edit and organize information, ability to explain clearly complex technical concepts, and create accurate procedural and reference information.
· Experience in writing and editing technical content
· Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel) required.
· Solid planning and scheduling skills, and experience working within tight deadlines
· Experience working as part of globally distributed teams
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Ability to work U.S. daytime hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.