Creative and Content Manager
- Bengaluru, India
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Works collaboratively with the Area Proposal Manager to develop graphics, diagrams, presentations, and proposal content within their assigned region to meet overall team goals. This role will support our sales and presales organization and will work directly with the Area Proposal Manager and other Bid Response Center team members to support winning proposal engagements and build out detailed and comprehensive response repositories.
How you’ll make an impact:
· Conceptualize and develop templates, response content, and improve and maintain response repositories in collaboration with the Area Proposal Manager and Bid Response Center team
· Gather information from different sources such as interviewing consultants, subject matter experts; existing documentation related to services offerings, marketing collateral or Statements of Work to create proposals
· Develop templates for proposals that can be reused
· Follow established processes and best practices for the design and creation of technical content
· Innovate with new-age content formats, information architecture, and rich media
Develop and amend style guidelines and content writing guidelines
· Minimum 8+ years of experience and a minimum of 5 years in a graphics / content development role
· Academic degree in computer science, another technical field, or English
· Excellent command of the English language – ability to edit and organize information, ability to explain clearly complex technical concepts, and create accurate procedural and reference information.
· Experience in writing and editing graphical, technically-related, content and creating visual diagrams and infographics
· Power user capabilities with PowerPoint. Adobe creator experience preferred
· Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and Visio
· Solid planning and scheduling skills, and experience working within tight deadlines
· Experience working as part of globally distributed teams
· Must be flexible and enjoy working with new technology in a dynamic environment where requirements change rapidly
Ability to work independently with limited supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.