- Bengaluru, India
- Travel Required: 0 - 9%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Works collaboratively with the Area Proposal Manager to plan, organize, and execute the proactive and reactive proposals within their assigned region. This role will support our sales and presales organization and will work directly with the Area Proposal Manager and other Bid Response Center team members to support winning proposal engagements.
How you’ll make an impact:
· Develop proposals in collaboration with the Area Proposal Manager, Global Delivery Teams, and Subject Matter Experts
· Develop templates for proposal response
· Create response strategy matrices
· Gather information from different sources such as existing repositories, interviewing consultants, subject matter experts; existing documentation related to services offerings, marketing collateral, or Statements of Work to create proposals
· Follow established processes and best practices for the design and creation of technical content
· Research and write new response content
· Edit and refine content provided from various sources to ensure it conforms to win themes and the Optiv voice
· 8+ years of experience and a minimum of 5 years in a proposal management role
· Academic degree in computer science, another technical field, or English
· Excellent command of the English language – ability to edit and organize information, ability to explain clearly complex technical concepts, and create accurate procedural and reference information.
· Experience in writing and editing technical content
· Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel) required.
· Solid planning and scheduling skills, and experience working within tight deadlines
· Experience working as part of globally distributed teams
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.