- Jacksonville, FL, USA
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Accomplished solution-oriented sales professional with demonstrated success in penetrating strategic accounts to help solve business aligned security initiatives within the Jacksonville area. The Client Manager we’re looking for is able to speak to C level executives, as well as their teams, to help them solve some of the most challenging Cyber Security problems utilizing best in class multi-practice resources and cross-functional teams to build new strategic accounts as well as transform existing tactical accounts. As a partner to the client, you will build relationships that solidify Optiv as the primary Security Solution Integrator (SSI).
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the Client relationship and revenue pipeline within your assigned accounts. Lead a cross-functional team to build and execute a multi-year strategic account management plan for your top accounts
- Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns tied back to business outcomes and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cyber security risks
- Effectively communicate Optiv’s value proposition as it relates to our push to expand our foot print as the only Security Solutions Integrator utilizing our unparalleled security services and technologies expertise and capabilities
Qualifications for success:
- Demonstrated ability to research, initiate, and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and sponsors within assigned accounts/territory
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and account prospecting and expansion plans
- Experience in building, selling, and negotiating complex and multi-year outcome-based solutions as well as more tactical based projects utilizing hardware, software, implementation and advisory services to Fortune 1000 clients.
- Solution based sales experience, ideally in a technology related field. Security background is preferred but not the only factor.
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned revenue targets
- Experience engaging a team of pre-sales resources including security domain practice resources, solution architects and client operations specialists in an effective manner
Why you’ll love it here:
If you are a Growth Mindset type of candidate looking to build a sustainable long-term career inside an organization with a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv as the largest and only Security Solution Integrator in North America and beyond. We have served more than 12,000 clients of various sizes across multiple industries and multiple countries. We offer an extensive geographic footprint and have premium partnerships with more than 350 of the leading security product manufacturers and business partners.
With Optiv you can expect:
- Engaging and fun culture
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Competitive total rewards program
- Professional training opportunities
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.