- Columbia, MD, USA
- Travel Required: 0 - 9%
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Were you a developer and found yourself in operations? Are you a former operator and started writing code? We think you're one of us. We're looking for an accomplished Senior Devops Engineer with demonstrated success designing, deploying and maintaining complex, highly performant, Secure Data Analytic (SDA) Environments. We also need someone with technical leadership skills to make (and keep!) our clients happy (by making them successful) through a highly collaborative team environment.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Design, deploy and maintain SDA platforms and CI/CD workflows using Saltstack and Ansible. Infrastructure as code is the standard, not the exception.
- Work closely with various Public Cloud Providers such AWS and Azure along with Private Cloud Technologies including VMware, Openstack and Docker. If it has an API, we're there.
- Assist teams of Data Scientists with the deployment and ongoing support of their efforts. Their success is your success.
- Expertise in Automation/Configuration Management. We prefer Saltstack and Ansible but experience in any CM framework, plus a desire to learn, is fine.
- Expertise in a wide variety of open source technologies, with the ability to contribute back.
- The ability to easily script out mundane tasks so you can focus on the hard work.
- Expertise in IT and Security best practices.
- The ability to technically lead a client engagement. We'll put you in charge and trust you to get the job done.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.