Business Systems Analyst, Salesforce
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Business Services
Optimizely is the world’s leader in Progressive Delivery and Experimentation. Its platform includes technologies for modern software development, such as feature flags, progressive rollouts, A/B testing at scale, AI-powered personalization, and real-time analytics. Millions of experiments and feature flags have been run on our platform to understand what works — and what doesn’t — eliminating guesswork. The world’s greatest companies choose Optimizely to power their product development and experimentation teams, including Visa, H&M, StubHub, IBM, Atlassian, BBC, and many more.
As a Business Systems Analyst, Salesforce, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our application ecosystem. You will serve as the subject matter expert in all things relating to Salesforce and its associated systems (ex: CPQ, Gainsight) and will work cross-functionally with our Sales, Engineering, and Finance teams to design and build process enhancements. You will advise on technical best practices and design project plans for system changes.
- Drive process enhancements within Salesforce
- Work closely with Sales and Engineering teams to gather requirements about process changes
- Architect and design solutions in SFDC to solve for critical business problems
- Develop and manage project scope, timeline, and implementation with key stakeholders
- Lead vendor evaluations and system integration implementations
- Demonstrate strong technical understanding and have the ability to translate technical issues across different business units
- Support and maintain multiple integrations between Salesforce and related critical systems
- Partner with stakeholders to find areas for improvement and efficiency; suggest automated system solutions
- Have a strong knowledge base for Quoting, Subscriptions, Revenue Recognition, and Billing processes
- Be meticulous about documentation and technical translations
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or an equivalent technical field
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture (flows, process builders, lightning)
- Strong knowledge with core SaaS principles: Quoting, Subscription Management, Billing and Revenue Recognition
- Experience supporting multiple stakeholders and departments
- Experience with Salesforce administration and/or development (Administrator or Development certifications and/or experience with Salesforce Lightning a plus)
- Experience with mature release management processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving business needs
- Experience owning projects from beginning to end
- Experience in managing large datasets and a strong understanding of data management and database concepts
- Operations experience is a plus (Sales Operations, Success Operations, Marketing Operations, Business Operations, Revenue Operations)
- Experience with CLM tools is a plus.
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity through our values and actions. It is core to Optimizely’s culture, as well as our success, that we are an equal opportunity employer who makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are looking to create a diverse and multifaceted team where everyone is welcome. As part of this mission, we prohibit discrimination in any form. Read more about our culture and check out our fantastic benefits at optimizely.com/careers/.
Psst... There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate! So don’t let imposter syndrome hold you back. Please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work everyday - we look forward to receiving your application!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.