Senior Partner Marketing Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Marketing
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
We are looking for a creative, collaborative, and data-oriented senior partner marketing manager to lead our partner solutions GTM initiatives. Together with partners like AWS, Salesforce, and a rich ecosystem of point solutions, Optimizely is helping product, engineering and growth teams to ship better products and experiences faster and with greater business impact. We need a Senior Partner Marketer to build relationships, develop joint GTM plans, and drive growth in our mutual businesses. You’ll define the scope and specifics of the marketing partnership, educate both organizations on the value of the partnership and the specifics of the joint offering, and execute external go-to-market activities. This will be a critical role in the context of Optimizely’s future growth with strong, executive-level visibility.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on partner marketing experience and a track record of growth in a SaaS company. You will work cross-functionally with Optimizley’s Sales, Customer Success, Product, Partnerships and Demand Generation teams.
How you will make an impact:
- Build deep relationships with counterparts at our partner companies and develop a deep and strategic understanding of how we benefit their business, and their programs and channels.
- Develop compelling joint solution go-to-market campaigns that bring to life the value of Optimizely's strategic partnerships, so that we can drive pipeline and close deals.
- Working with PMs, PMMs and partner resources, lead the development of ecosystem content and collateral–like one pagers, website updates and training and enablement materials that demonstrate how Optimizely works with partners to offer the most complete and differentiated platform on the market.
- Identify and pursue partner-provided marketing opportunities that expand awareness with partners and customers, and increase our footprint within the partner organization, like partner conferences, promotional programs, enablement programs, and internal and external partner-led communications.
- Promote Optimizely-led activities, such as Opticon, to secure event sponsorships and participation.
- Work cross functionally with Optimizely teams including Partnerships, Product, Product Marketing, Enablement, Demand Generation, Customer Advocacy, and Field Marketing to accelerate partner marketing success.
- Drive faster sales cycles, larger deal sizes, and healthy customer retention rates through sales and customer success enablement.
- 3 - 5 years in partner marketing, preferably in enterprise software or SaaS
- Experience with Salesforce, AWS, Microsoft, or Google partner programs a plus
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience fostering relationships with strategic partners and creating joint selling and GTM opportunities.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset.
- Keen ability to bring customer centric perspective into go-to-market & solutions development processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with digital experimentation, marketing technology, data and analytics, or product management a plus
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.