Field Marketing Manager [Contractor] (Remote)
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Marketing
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
The Contractor Field Marketing Manager will be the lead to develop, execute, and implement regional and national outbound marketing programs that target prospective customers vital to generating and accelerating new business opportunities for Optimizely for a 4 - 6 month contracted period of time. This person will be the central point of contact for the East and Central sales teams and he or she must be comfortable with ambiguously defined problems, big challenges and be able to balance strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
Candidate can be based anywhere in Central and East Region.
How you will make an impact
- Work with your sales teams to identify, develop, and manage targeted regional and national marketing programs (regional events, executive programs, tradeshows, email, direct mail, digital advertising, industry associations, etc.) to drive revenue growth.
- Manage all elements of the plan, including research, budget, planning, messaging, execution and reporting.
- Interpret local market dynamics and develop plans and tools to address regional market needs.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and track the impact of regional marketing programs on sales cycles that show the effectiveness and impact of marketing spend on leads and pipeline per region.
- Manage regional marketing calendar and communication, including corporate, customer and partner programs as appropriate.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales directors, account executives, and marketing peers.
- Provide leadership and input on field requirements for integration into marketing programs and campaigns to drive alignment of marketing investment to sales requirements.
- Work closely with the SDR team to deliver highly targeted outbound campaign kits with cohesive messaging and focus on top target accounts.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech enterprise software regional marketing and events.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Experience working in marketing with proven success in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute marketing plans that align with sales objectives.
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and CRM systems (Salesforce.com).
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with focused attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, strong analytical and communication skills, a natural team player.
- Ability to manage large detailed projects to tight timelines and respond positively under time pressures and uncertainty.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn the trust and respect from sales management and account executives.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve extraordinary results.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.