Enterprise Account Manager, UK
- London, UK
- Department: Sales
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, enabling the world’s largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to create and run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. We are headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich and Sydney with an impressive customer list that includes eBay, FOX, IBM, Sky, BBC and many more.
To describe the role, we thought what better way to do it than to describe what a typical day would look like!
● Arrive in the office and and grab some breakfast
● Check emails from customers and respond to anything that came in from the US internal teams overnight
● Evaluate what opportunities are progressing. Assess status of current opportunities and request sales engineering support for a technical evaluation
● Time to do some solid prospecting into those target accounts!
● Order your lunch from any of the 200 restaurant options on Deliveroo in the Holborn
area via your personal corporate account.
● Join the team and attend a lunch and learn with one of our strategy consultants
● Attend an onsite client meeting - time to present to the CXO of a global retailer on how we can bring the scientific method to his business’ decision making and build a culture of experimentation
● Return to the office to do some admin, updates in Salesforce and give a quick 15 minute update to your Sales Development Representative
● Plan next steps for your prospect from today by arranging a follow up onsite with one of our value consultants or services specialists
● Have a meeting with the marketing team regarding a recent event that we sponsored and hosted to discuss key takeaways, next steps, event feedback and lead follow-up.
Travel home on your subsidised commuter pass and maybe grab a snack from the snack corner for the journey!
If this sounds interesting to you and you have a minimum of 8 years demonstrable experience selling enterprise software solutions then get in touch!
We believe in work/life balance and bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks and benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us.
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values OPTIFY NOW, where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone.