Senior Solutions Engineer
- New York, NY, USA
- Department: Sales
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Experimentation has been the driver of human progress for thousands of years, but even today, experimentation is hard. Our ambition at Optimizely is to make it easy. We do that by deeply empathizing with our customers and delivering a trusted Experimentation Platform that enables them to experiment everywhere: the web, mobile, and every other connected device on the planet
Do you share a passion for technology and business? Do you want to help data-driven companies make better business decisions and absolutely love where you work? As an Optimizely Solutions Engineer you will serve as trusted advisor throughout the Optimizely sales process, with an emphasis on tying business objectives to technology solutions. Helping business users, development teams, and C-level executives all understand how Optimizely will help them deliver the best customer experiences across every digital touchpoint. Join a fast growing, global SE team and make an impact across our organization. It’s an exciting time to join Optimizely.
How you will make an impact
- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy.
- Collaborate with Account Executive teams to uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains--and how Optimizely will address them.
- Lead the technical implementation and work with prospective customers to integrate Optimizely into their technology stack, ensuring early customer success and a long-term business relationship.
- Demonstrate the technical capabilities of the Optimizely platform to developer audiences.
- Design, build, and maintain Optimizely demo systems, strategies, and resources.
- Stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you and your team provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise.
- Partner closely with our customer success teams to ensure continuity of an amazing customer experience - for life.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence product roadmap based on market/customer requirements.
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- You have development experience with one of the following:
- A similar language
- You have world class presentation skills. You feel comfortable leading presentations and demos to large groups, both technical and non-technical.
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- You have excellent communication skills. You can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people.
- You have a demonstrated capacity to absorb new concepts and technologies quickly.
- You thrive in uncertain, high-pressure, and high-impact conditions.
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance and bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks and benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.