Senior Developer Product Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Marketing
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Optimizely is the world’s leading experimentation platform, empowering marketing, product, and engineering teams to test, learn and deploy winning digital experiences, every time. With feature flagging and backend A/B testing, we are quickly accelerating our investment in developer solutions.
We are looking for a seasoned developer marketer to help us build awareness and adoption of our developer tooling globally. You will partner with marketing, product, sales & success to drive growth through content and acquisition strategies for technical audiences.
How you will make an impact
- Build Optimizely’s product-level messaging, positioning, and differentiation for the developer audience.
- Define and bring to life acquisition strategies that target developers
- Produce content for technical buyers including whitepapers, blogs, and presentations
- Drive growth for developer-led adoption of Optimizely’s products, through both owned and third party digital channels.
- Enable our sales team to confidently present our products to technical audiences through creation of trainings, internal and external collateral, and messaging.
- Define the target customer, understand and document the buying process for our solution, and create content and resources that map to the customer journey.
- 3-7 years of experience in SaaS software, focused on SDLC, open source, or developer platform technologies
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset and ability to execute
- Understanding of developer workflows and tooling
- Passionate about software development and experience marketing to developers
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance and bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks and benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.