Sales Development Representative, UK
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Sales
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world’s largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to create and run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich and Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test and learn platform.
What's it like to work here?
"Nowhere else in the tech industry can you find a role that puts you on the frontlines of digital transformation, speaking with the world's most exciting brands to help them build the online experiences of the future. As a bonus, we let loose with fun outings to awesome restaurants and activities." - Henry, SDR
This is a sales apprenticeship for candidates that are interested in learning the craft. A huge percentage of global executives come from sales backgrounds, so perhaps, you'll one day be leading one of the 27 out of Fortune 100 companies that choose us to power their global digital experiences?
What you'll do
- Help us bring the world’s most adopted digital experimentation platform to your assigned markets
- Become part of our proud front-line as the first touch-point for clients, establishing meaningful relationships and qualifying opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Marketing to further develop the territories
- Drive targeted customer engagements with senior marketing executives
- Educate businesses on the value of testing and personalization through experimentation
- Become a specialist in SaaS solutions sales
- Be part of an intercultural environment with inspiring and ambitious colleagues
- Great support for personal development and mentorship
- Sales experience
- Knowledge from and insights in tech/SaaS business is preferred
- You take ownership of everything you do
- You love to win and have a deep high-reaching spirit
- You are passionate about start-ups and technology
- You possess a curious mind and love learning
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and learn
- You are a keen influencer and negotiator
- You have experience working in the UK market
- You speak English on native or bilingual level, fluency in German is a plus
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
- Catered in-office lunch and wide array of snacks
- Commuter benefits
- Competitive vacation policy
- Fully paid health insurance, including dental and vision
- Quarterly wellness subsidy
- Pension plan
- 17 weeks fully paid parental leave for new parents
- Team outings
- Community volunteering
- Top-of-the-line MacBook laptop
- Working with a great team, in an amazing office, having a huge impact!
Even if you meet 60% of these qualifications, we encourage you to apply! We are looking to create a diverse and multifaceted team. We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone.