Senior Product Marketing Manager, Personalization & Machine Learning
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Marketing
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
We are looking for a creative, collaborative, and data-oriented product marketing manager to lead our personalization and machine learning storytelling and GTM initiatives. Marketing teams who have adopted our experiment-led approach to personalization, powered by machine learning, are driving significant growth with their key audiences, and identifying new audiences to go after. We need an experienced Product Marketer to bring this story to life.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on product marketing experience and a track record of growth in a SaaS company. You will work cross-functionally with Optimizley’s Sales, Customer Success, Product and Demand Generation teams. You’ll lead initiatives to develop product positioning and messaging, enable sales, create content, manage launches, and help drive Optimizley’s got-to-market strategy.
How you will make an impact
- Extend Optimizely’s market leadership with marketing teams with aspirational marketing that showcases our product and thought leadership.
- Own Optimizely’s AI / Machine Learning story, showing how we uniquely apply this technology to drive growth faster for our customers
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand customer needs and pain points and work with the rest of the team to reflect that perspective in everything we do.
- Define the target customer, understand and document the buying process for our solution, and create content and resources that map to the customer journey.
- Drive faster sales cycles, bigger deal sizes, and healthy customer retention rates through sales and customer success enablement.
- Define and bring to life marketing campaigns that target Optimizely’s core audiences
- 5+ years in product marketing, preferably in enterprise software or SaaS
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset.
- Keen ability to bring customer centric perspective into go-to-market & product development processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with digital experimentation, marketing technology, data and analytics, or product management a plus
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance and bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks and benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.