- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Customer Success
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Our Manager of Renewals will be responsible for leading our Renewal Specialist team. This is a strategic position responsible for improving our renewal strategy and driving retention results with a fair value mindset. This Manager will lead a team responsible for all Optimizely renewal business Globally. The ideal leader for this position will have the ability to collaborate, implement key initiatives and increase the productivity of the team. We are looking for a hands on leader who can develop talent and motivate excellence from the team. Key areas of focus will include: negotiation skill development, process improvement and adherence, conflict resolution and building a highly empowered detail oriented team.
About the Job:
- Train, manage, and hire a team of Renewal Specialists
- Use Salesforce, Gainsight and Marketo to manage the Renewal Process and track key performance metrics
- Report renewal metrics and forecast to senior Sales/Success Leadership
- Work with Legal, Finance, Sales, Success, and Operations to continuously improve processes to increase impact
- Develop Renewal Specialists through coaching, mentorship and by leading by example
- Drive retention within the business.
- Demonstrated success in a sales role including complex negotiation skills
- Experience hiring, developing and managing high impact individual contributors
- Experience managing complex client interactions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to thrive in a very rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast results
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- Strong ability to build and evolve processes and drive adherence within a team
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.