IT Support Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: IT Services
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Optimizely is looking for a service-oriented IT Support Engineer who is passionate about and enjoys enabling users to do their day to day jobs more effectively. We are looking for someone who understands operational excellence, can set and manage expectations and has a solid technical background. This is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges, learn new technologies and work with a small collaborative group of IT professionals.
- Documents status of cases and provides updates to end users and IT team.
- Receives, tracks and issue hardware, software and peripherals.
- Monitors endpoint reports ensuring systems are correctly configured, patched and secure.
- Tracks support backlog to ensure requests are handled within defined SLAs.
- Google Apps Experience.
- Active Directory and GPO troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of video conferencing systems (Zoom, Crestron, etc.)
- Experience with VOIP.
- Antimalware tools and remediation.
- Experience with VPNs with focus on client management and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of file and share permissions.
- Strong troubleshooting of both Mac and Windows clients.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Displays a great attitude and enjoys working in a close team-oriented environment.
- Great verbal and solid written communication.
- Strong customer service and problem solving.
- Manage time well. Correctly prioritize tasks.
- Able to manage and balance near and long term work, shift priorities as needed.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and help incorporate them into shared workflows.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Computer Management tools (JAMF, KACE, Okta, etc.)
- Microsoft or Mac certifications.
- Experience with Single-Sign-On tools (Okta, Duo, etc.)
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.