Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Recruiting
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Do you want to grow a rapidly growing and exciting company? As a recruiting coordinator at Optimizely, you will:
- Take ownership of Optimizely's interview processes, scheduling and coordinating on-site and virtual candidate meetings
- Develop partnerships with stakeholders across the business, including recruiters, hiring managers & interviewers
- Greet candidates upon arrival and conduct office tours
- Become an expert on our applicant tracking system and scheduling tools, organizing and processing sensitive candidate information
- Manage travel arrangements for candidates, facilitate reimbursements & reserve conference rooms
- Communicate professionally with a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Ensure that candidates have a fantastic high touch recruiting experience
- You have been a recruiting coordinator/HR assistant for a high growth start-up, and you absolutely loved the job.
- You are a whiz with organization. You used to color code and highlight your notes in school and loved outlining.
- Outstanding communication, organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills; demonstrable initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
- You are a whiz with Google Apps, and consider yourself to be quite tech savvy.
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.