Workplace & Recruiting Coordinator
- Austin, TX, USA
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
This is a full time contract position that will be cross functional and will play a vital part of our Recruiting and Workplace Operations teams in Austin.
Our ideal candidate is a true “go getter”, eager learner and all around joy to be around. Because both the Recruiting and Workplace Operations teams support everyone in the office, you must have the ability to work exceptionally well with others and thrive in a fast paced environment. We are committed to constantly improving our employee’s experience at Optimizely!
You will be the main point of contact supporting the day-to-day workplace & facility services, as well as coordinating interviews for our recruiting efforts. Our office is going through accelerated growth and there is always something going on in the office. This is where you play a vital role! The Workplace & Recruiting Coordinator will support a variety of workplace responsibilities as they relate to: day-to-day office tasks and administration (snack, lunch, & beverage programs), greeting and escorting guests and candidates, coordinating internal meetings, responding to employee office requests, internal and external office events and other miscellaneous projects.
This position requires a high level of customer service, collaboration, and transparency while providing you with exposure and visibility to all levels of the organization.
- Serve as the go-to person for all office needs.
- Maintain a clean, organized, functional, safe and comfortable office space.
- Partner with IT to ensure employees can work efficiently and effectively as it relates to standard technology equipment, supplies, set-up and ordering.
- Track Austin OPEX budget & expenses.
- Coordinate inter-office shipping & receiving.
- Maintain workplace operations and liaise with WeWork Community teams and other external service providers and vendors.
- Ensure invoices are accurate and paid on time.
- Facilitate office improvements, moves and furniture additions.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding process for new hires and team members (document, equipment, general coordination).
- Maintain physical security access badges and key management as it relates to WeWork Congress.
- Schedule and coordinate on-site and virtual candidate interviews for open roles in Austin. This may include managing travel arrangements for candidates from time to time.
- Become an expert on our applicant tracking system (SmartRecruiters) and scheduling tools to organize and process sensitive candidate information.
- Ensure that candidates have a fantastic high touch recruiting experience.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years operations, facilities and/or customer support experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google apps, and other web applications.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with strong attention to detail, demonstrable initiative, creativity and flexibility.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills: upbeat, can-do attitude, friendly and professional.
- Self-motivated, flexible, reliable and comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong desire to assist others and take on additional responsibilities.
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.