- Amsterdam, Netherlands
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world’s largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform’s ease of use and speed of deployment empowers organizations to create and run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich and Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test and learn platform.
The Professional Services team is Optimizely's secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our Enterprise clients fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance to help our clients test in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our clients first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that “wow” experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life. This passion translates to how we work with each other and for the past 3 years in a row, we’ve been honored to be voted one of the best places to work in the SF Bay Area.
Our mission is to make it easier for organizations to make data-driven decisions and we're looking for Enterprise Engagement Managers to lead the delivery of implementation engagements with our clients. As an Engagement Manager for Optimizely, based out of Amsterdam, you'll be responsible for the oversight and governance of our enterprise customer implementations.
What you’ll do
- As an Engagement Manager for Optimizely, and a critical member of the expert services team, your primary mission will be to manage the delivery of our enterprise level implementations
- You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to map, build and maintain stakeholder relationships, as well as integrate and coordinate enterprise project plans from our clients
- You successfully drive the engagement team, monitor and report on project status, risk and performance for all Optimizely platform implementations
- We have an industry leading Solutions Partner network that we’ll be working closely with so you will be managing their work to ensure the highest quality in delivery for our customers
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in a client-facing professional services or consulting role
- Strong requirements gathering and discovery skills
- Significant experience in developing and managing complex project plans
- Experience communicating and presenting to executive-level audiences
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing and product)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel, up to 25%
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
Catered in-office lunch and wide array of snacks
Competitive vacation policy
Fully paid health insurance, including dental and vision
Quarterly wellness subsidy
Pre IPO stock options
17 weeks fully paid parental leave for new parents
Top-of-the-line MacBook laptop
Working with a great team, in an amazing office, having a huge impact!
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone.