Traffic Manager- Creative Services (Contractor)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Marketing
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Traffic Manager CANDIDATES FOR THIS ROLE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH HIGH VOLUME OF WORK/REQUESTS and be very organized, comfortable using Jira.
As a Delivery/Traffic Manager, you will be responsible for leading and continuously optimizing process and internal partnerships for delivery of assets across all channels. You will help establish and be an advocate for consistent delivery for mostly digital assets through effective partnerships with marketing, editorial, creative and translations teams. Specifically, you’ll need to process and prioritize creative job requests, helping to delegate to the right designers and coders, track progress from start to finish and final delivery, and push through efforts to ensure completion on time.
• Establish a tight process for accepting, prioritizing, managing of all Jira tickets/creative requests
• Proactively manage the consistent delivery of digital assets and some print
• Negotiate and prioritize schedules in order to deliver assets on time, help prep creatives on deliverables and timeline
• Drive consistency in delivery methods of creative assets for multiple programs; across all vehicles
• Partner with internal and external production and translations teams to deliver creative assets to spec, on time
• Serve as the main point of contact to the internal marketing team submitting requests, internal digital production and event graphics teams, translation to partners and program managers
• 3+ years’ Creative Program/Traffic/Marketing experience
• Exceptional organizational skills; ability to manage and track high volume of creative assets
• Comfort with Jira and other organizational/creative task or collaboration software
• Some comfort with content creation and editing, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
• Experience with WordPress or other CMS software and processes, Contentful knowledge a plus
• Detail-oriented, and able to connect details back to business goals
• Effective relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across teams
• Effective communication skills
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
• Able to identify when projects are at risk
• Ability to be flexible and positive with change
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
• Proficient in excel and Sheets, Google apps
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.