- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Engineering
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
What You’ll Do
- Drive new features and enhancements from initial design to finished product.
- Develop and implement performance tests and experiments to evaluate new features and find ways to speed up our existing product.
- Collaborate closely with other software engineers, product managers, and customers.
- Collaborate with other engineers on the team via mentorship, pair programming, and code reviews
- Help define our product vision, by prototyping new, more performant approaches for our award-winning experimentation platform.
- You're an expert in modern web development techniques, especially performance analysis.
- You have familiarity with a modern web UI framework or two.
- You've experimented with build tools, and know how to squeeze more juice out of them than what comes pre-configured.
- You're willing and able to contribute anywhere in the stack and wear multiple hats
- You're excited about mentoring other engineers and helping them write more performant code.
- We have cool products and technologies, but it’s our people that make us special. Meet some of our engineers: Kelly, Derek, Jess, and Son.
- Visit our Engineering blog: https://medium.com/engineers-optimizely
- See talks from some of our engineers at conferences around the country:
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.