Business Systems Analyst
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Business Services
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
As Business Systems Analyst on the Business Systems team, your job is to use the tools within our CRM ecosystem and help to develop the capabilities that enables Optimizely to get the most out of every interaction with our prospects and customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the people, process and technology that defines our business and leverage that knowledge to identify operational inefficiencies
- Partner with internal and external technology and business teams to define business processes and associated system requirements
- Perform ad hoc analysis and leverage data to validate and support all processes, system changes and salesforce updates
- Design, build, implement and support technical solutions to enable or transform key business processes
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the customer tech landscape and identify strategic investment opportunities
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with Salesforce administration and/or development
- Experience with mature release management processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving business needs
- Understanding of data management and database concepts
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, etc)
- Skuid, Zuora, Service Cloud, Gainsight and Marketo experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is a plus
- Salesforce.com Administrator or Developer certifications are a plus
- Operations experience is a plus (Sales Operations, Success Operations, Marketing Operations, Business Operations, Revenue Operations)
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.