Enterprise Engagement Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Services
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
The Services team is Optimizely's secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our Enterprise clients fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance to help our clients test in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our clients first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that “wow” experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life. This passion translates to how we work with each other and for the past 3 years in a row, we’ve been honored to be voted one of the best places to work in the SF Bay Area.
Our mission is to make it easier for organizations to make data-driven decisions and we're looking for Enterprise Engagement Managers to lead the delivery of implementation engagements with our clients. As an Engagement Manager for Optimizely, based out of San Francisco, you'll be responsible for the oversight and governance of our enterprise customer implementations.
What you’ll do:
- As the Engagement Manager for Optimizely, and a critical member of the expert services team, your primary mission will be to manage the delivery of our enterprise level implementations
- You will leverage your strong communication and relationship building skills to map, build and maintain stakeholder relationships, as well as integrate and coordinate enterprise project plans from our clients
- You successfully drive the engagement team, monitor and report on project status, risk and performance for all Optimizely platform implementations
- We have an industry leading Solutions Partner network that we’ll be working closely with so you will be managing their work to ensure the highest quality in delivery for our customers
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience in a client-facing professional services or consulting role
- Strong requirements gathering and discovery skills
- Significant experience in developing and managing complex project plans
- Experience communicating and presenting to executive-level audiences
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and business concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing and product)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel, up to 25%
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.