- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
What You’ll Do
- Innovate and identify opportunities for experimentation on a website
- Collect and interpret analytics to continuously improve the impact of our solutions
- Participate in defining product vision and prototyping new approaches
- Develop efficient solutions that scale for millions of users
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in front end development using web technologies
- Expert knowledge of modern front-end techniques, a modern framework or two, and front-end tooling like browser performance analysis tools.
- You've experimented with webpack or other build tools, and know how to squeeze more juice out of them than what comes pre-configured.
- Ability to contribute anywhere in the stack and wear multiple hats
- Intellectual curiosity with a keen interest in emerging technologies
- A commitment to quality with proven record of maintaining your own unit and integration tests
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.