- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Services
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Optimizely is looking to continue accelerating growth in its Professional Services business with the opening of its first technical training role. Reporting to our Services organization, we’re looking for someone who will bring their expertise, drive, and deep understanding of learning theory to help scale our services operations.
The Professional Services team is the “glue” within Optimizely’s organization. As a team, we provide technical expertise (pre and post sales) to help our clients, Partners and internal stakeholders fully leverage the Optimizely platform. We also provide strategic guidance to help our clients experiment in intelligent and insightful ways. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that “wow” experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life.
What you’ll do:
- Your mission will be to empower our top agency partners and enterprise clients with the technical and platform knowledge they need to achieve business value using Optimizely
- Facilitation and Instruction: You’ll facilitate and deliver training across different channels, including live classroom training, virtual online classrooms, and videos. You’ll show a strong command of classroom management, adapting to deliver the most engaging, interactive experience possible.
- Measurement: You’ll measure the effectiveness of your training through reaction, customer learning, behavior change, and longer-term program results. You’ll develop assessments to measure the success of your programs.
- Collaborate with internal teams (product, engineering, marketing) advocating on behalf of your customers.
- Build long-term relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world as you begin to understand their systems, personnel, needs and goals.
- Evangelize the product and company by speaking at the public events
- Build training modules that can be delivered at scale.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a technical role (Technical Training, Solutions Architecture, Sales Engineering, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or equivalent work experience)
- Exceptional ability to clearly communicate and present technical concepts to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Strong experience designing and facilitating engaging, interactive trainings in both virtual and in-person environments.
Expert knowledge of the following:
Marketing technology landscape (e.g., analytics, heatmapping, data management platforms, etc.)
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team (including sales, engineering, marketing and product).
- You are coachable, humble, and are excited by fluid, challenging, and fast-paced work environments.
- Ability to travel occasionally (10% travel required).
What you’ll get:
- Learn the ins and outs of the Optimizely platform
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the world across many industries such as ESPN, Yelp, and Sony
- Be challenged with tough problems and ownership over your work - think big, innovate and take risks
- You’ll be surrounded by amazing team members that are passionate about technology and working with clients
- We’ll invest in you to develop your skills and experience so you can be the best of the best
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.