Senior Solutions Engineer (Pre-Sales)
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Do you share a passion for technology and business? Do you want to help data-driven companies make intelligent business decisions and absolutely love where you work? As an Optimizely Sales Engineer you will serve as a trusted advisor throughout the Optimizely sales process, with an emphasis on tying business objectives to technology solutions. Helping business users, development teams, and C-level executives all understand how Optimizely can and will help their specific business(s) to deliver the best customer experiences - across all touch points. Join a fast growing, global SE team and make an impact across our organization. It’s an exciting time to join Optimizely.
- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy.
- Collaborate with Account Executive teams to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains-- and how Optimizely will accomodate.
- Lead the technical implementation and day-to-day management of Optimizely POCs, integrated into our customer’s technology stack - ensuring early customer success and a long-term business relationship.
- Prove the technical feasibility of the Optimizely platform to highly technical and developer audiences.
- Own responsibilities for designing, building and maintaining Optimizely demo systems, strategies, and resources. Enabling our AE team to deliver targeted, persona-based, business-value driven presentations.
- Stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you and your team provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise.
- Find ways to continually maximize efficiencies in the technical sales process and support sales efficiency across sales teams and segments.
- Custom development and launch of new sales products and customer integrations to our internal teams and customer community.
- Partner closely with our customer success teams to ensure continuity of an amazing customer experience - for life.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence product roadmap based on market/customer requirements.
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- 5-6 plus years relevant experience required
- You have documented experience in frontend or backend programming languages (bonus if both!)
- You enjoy presentations. You feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical. In-person and virtually.
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- You have excellent communication skills. You can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people.
- You have a demonstrated and proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- You thrive under uncertain, high pressure, and high impact conditions.
What you’ll get:
- Learn the ins and outs of the Optimizely platform
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the world across many industries such as eBay, Microsoft, and Sony
- Be challenged with tough problems and ownership over your work - think big, innovate and take risks
- You’ll be surrounded by amazing team members that are passionate about technology and working with clients
- We’ll invest in you to develop your skills and experience so you can be the best of the best
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.