Business Development Representative, UK
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Would you like to join a fun team of smart, inspired, visionary and driven individuals from all sorts of backgrounds? In a company with core values that urge you to take on challenges, take risks, work smarter as well as better in a team? You're not afraid to pick up the phone and have quality front line conversations with prospects and existing customers? Then, we are looking for you!
The Business Development Representative will be instrumental in continuing the development of the UK territory for Optimizely. Based in our European HQ in Amsterdam, you will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to learn a tremendous amount about ground-breaking marketing technology, while we will work closely together to develop your career and support your growth towards becoming an extraordinary sales professional.
What you will do
- Help us bring the world’s most adopted digital experimentation platform to your assigned markets
- Become part of our proud front-line as the first touch-point for clients, establishing long-term relationships
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Marketing to further develop the territories
- Drive targeted customer engagements with senior marketing executives
- Educate businesses on the value of testing and personalization through experimentation
- Become a specialist in SaaS solutions sales
- Be part of an intercultural environment with inspiring and ambitious colleagues
- Great support for personal development and mentorship
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales role
- Knowledge from and insights in tech/SaaS business is preferred
- You take ownership of everything you do
- You love to win and have a deep high-reaching spirit
- You are passionate about start-ups and technology
- You possess a curious mind and love learning
- You are not afraid to make mistakes and learn
- You are a keen influencer and negotiator
- You speak English fluently
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
Daily lunch allowance on weekdays
Competitive vacation policy
500€ annual wellness subsidy
Fully paid health insurance
17 weeks full paid parental leave for new mums and dads
Pre IPO stock options
Contribution to commuting costs via public transportation
Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro and 27" monitor
Working with a great team, in an amazing office and having a huge impact!
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone