Business Development Representative, DACH
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes ProSiebenSat.1, HelloFresh, IBM, The New York Times, BBC and many more global enterprises.
Are you a German native speaker and would you like to join a fun team of smart, inspired, visionary and driven individuals in a company with core values that urge you to take on challenges, take risks, work smarter as well as better in a team? You're not scared to pick up the phone and have front line conversations with both prospects and exisiting customers? Then, we are looking for you!
The Business Development Representative will be instrumental in continuing the development of the DACH territories for Optimizely, respectively the German speaking market. In this role, you will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to learn a tremendous amount about ground-breaking marketing technology, while we will work closely together to develop your career and support your growth towards becoming an extraordinary sales professional.
- Help us bring the world’s most adopted digital experimentation platform to your assigned markets
- Become part of our proud front-line as the first touch-point for clients, establishing long-term relationships
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Marketing to further develop the territories
- Drive targeted customer engagements with senior marketing executives
- Educate businesses on the value of testing and personalization through experimentation
- Become a specialist in SaaS solutions sales
- Be part of an intercultural environment with inspiring and ambitious colleagues
- Great support for personal development and mentorship
- Experience in a sales role
- Knowledge from and insights in tech/SaaS business is preferred
- You take ownership of everything you do
- You love to win and have direct impact
- You are a keen communicator and love to meet new people
- You are passionate about technology and online business
- You possess a curious mind and love learning
- You are not afraid to make mistakes
- You think on your feet and are a great negotiator
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
- Daily lunch allowance on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- 500 € annual wellness subsidy
- Fully paid health insurance
- 17 weeks full paid parental leave for new mums and dads
- Pre IPO stock options
- Team outings
- Community volunteering
- Contribution to commuting costs via public transportation
- Top-of-the-line MacBook
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact on our organization and customers business!
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity and equal opportunities for everyone.