Strategic Customer Success Manager
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
The Customer Success team is Optimizely's secret weapon. As a team, we provide expertise to help our customers fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance to help them test in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our customers first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that “wow” experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life.
As Optimizely continues to move up-market, customer expectations are changing. By leveraging real-world industry experience, our Strategic Customer Success Team partners with our most valuable customers to address all of their relationship, training, project management, program direction, and other success needs.
What you’ll do:
- Work with 3-5 of Optimizely’s largest customers to drive product adoption, renewal and customer satisfaction by bringing value to your customers every day
- Partner with customers to understand their current and future business goals and challenges and translate that into people, product and process strategies
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with solutions in our platform while increasing usage and adoption
- Work across the customer’s business org to cCommunicate the value of these solutions to their team and executives
- Advocate on behalf of customers by working cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to deliver on customer needs
- Partner with internal account team (e.g. sales, services, support, and marketing) to design and execute optimal account plan for each customer
- Strategize to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results
- Preemptively spot patterns to improve the organizational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform
- Engage with Optimizely’s product & engineering teams to translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Spread and scale strategic learnings, operational efficiencies, and industry insights across Customer Success and the broader Optimizely organization
- Provide guidance and recommendations for the experimentation program’s maturity, process change, culture change, etc.
- 5 - 7+ years experience as experimentation practitioner (e.g. experience with running a digital experimentation program) or at an agency / consulting firm focused on digital experimentation
- On top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise
- World class presentation skills; feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical
- Can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology and data value propositions
- Can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people
- Ability to personally deliver customer onboarding program and strategic roll-out
- Significant onsite time (available to travel 60% of the time)
- High level of customer empathy
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Empowered to take accountability for portfolio’s performance
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.