Customer Success Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
The Optimizely CSM team mission is to build, deepen, and grow business relationships to achieve customers for life by accomplishing three things:
- Understanding the customer’s current and future business goals and challenges.
- Empowering customers to connect their goals and challenges with solutions in our platform.
- Communicating the value of these solutions to their team and executives.
The end goal of the CSM endeavor is to retain and grow business relationships in perpetuity—”Customers For Life”—as measured by Net Retention, Usage, and ultimately Customer Lifetime Value (CLV). We are excited to hire dynamic people looking to bring a new perspective to our team.
About The Job:
- Be the ROI-focused trusted advisor for a portfolio of mid-market customers to help them build successful experimentation programs.
- Tackle customer challenges with curiosity, empathy, and strong problem solving skills
- Strategize to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results leading to increased renewal rates.
- Lead customer meetings including business reviews and program maturity assessments.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Professional Services, Technical Support, and Product to accomplish customer goals.
- Use data to spot patterns preemptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform.
- Engage with Optimizely’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Earn the trust of your customers which helps generate customer references and referrals.
- Ruthlessly prioritize a portfolio of 50-80 customers to maximize the effectiveness of your time.
- You have 2 - 4 years of consulting, professional services, implementation, customer success management, or account management experience.
- Ability to travel (west coast) up to 20% of the time to visit customers.
- You have a proven track record of driving usage and adoption of an enterprise software platform.
- You are curious and can learn complex technologies.
- You consider problem solving & project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with executives, program managers, and power users alike.
- Experience with A/B testing, personalization, or other marketing technologies is a huge plus!
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.