Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Optimizely is looking to continue accelerating growth in it’s Australian business with a Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director of APAC, we’re looking for someone who bring their expertise, drive, and deep understanding of the market to help scale our Sydney operations.
The customer at the center of everything we do. To make our customers successful, the Customer Success Management team partners with our customers to advocate on their behalf within Optimizely, drive product adoption and satisfaction. Our primary objective is to ensure our customers realise a positive return on their experimentation investment. Customer Success is essential to improved revenue and overall company growth.
We are seeking a Sr. Enterprise Customer Success Manager to partner with 25-35 enterprise customers (approximately $3M book of business) in Australia and New Zealand. This role is an expansion within an existing team.
What You’ll Do
- ROI-focused leader for a select portfolio of enterprise customers
- Drive usage, adoption and value realisation in order to meet or exceed adoption and net retention targets
- Leverage Gainsight Success Plans to engage with customers on key “Moments that Matter”
- Strategise and partner with customers to secure executive visibility of Optimizely business results
- Develop account plans in partnership with account teams (Account Executives, marketing, services, partners, etc.) to drive product adoption, satisfaction and expansion opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to accomplish customer goals
- Identify patterns preemptively to improve the organisational usage and adoption of the Optimizely platform
- Engage with Optimizely’s product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Passionate about the customer experience and committed to being your customers’ Optimizely advocate
- A strong business leader with a track record of exceeding sales targets and cultivating long-lasting relationships - preferably servicing and supporting SaaS solutions, CMS, CRO Software, email technology, website analytics, or software platform solutions
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience working with enterprise software deployments - preferrably for remote offices
- Passionate about solving complex business challenges
- Focused on results with an entrepreneurial “get it done” mindset
- You’re adept at finding ways to translate tactics into broader business discussions
- A collaborative team player with strong relationships across every company you’ve worked for and with.
- Are coachable, humble, and are excited by fluid, challenging, and fast-paced work environments.
- Background of managing complex relationships
- Strong executive presence and business acumen
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Eager to do the best work of your career in this role
- Strength in project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organisation
- Ability to travel to client site (roughly 25% travel required)
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.