Senior Technical Recruiter
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Department: Recruiting
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
Recruiting at Optimizely is more than delivering resumes - we're the growth engine of our company. In addition to building great teams, we're tasked with fostering and growing our incredible and unique culture. Optimizely is growing fast and we need your help!
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our fearlessly creative and data-driven team. You will be fully responsible for your assigned roles including building a growth strategy, leading full life cycle recruiting for our engineering team.
About the Job:
- Collaborate with our engineering team based in San Francisco to identify areas of need and help create strategic plans to meet them.
- Develop a sourcing strategy to go out into the market to find good candidates.
- Be a trusted advisor by partnering with managers and directors to develop sourcing plans, improve processes, negotiate offers and close candidates.
- Identify potential in candidates - versus only focusing on keywords in a resume.
- Focus on the short-term recruiting goals while always building a long-term passive pipeline.
- Use data to drive action and demonstrate your success.
- You have 5 + years of recruiting experience working with fast growing software companies and/or startup environments.
- Developed a good set of signals to distinguish between good and average developers.
- Kept long-term tabs on a set of awesome engineers over time, and know when the time is right to make contact.
- Shared best practices with your team to help make them and the organization better, more resourceful or more efficient.
- A strong close record (over 80%). You know what it takes to get a candidate to take our job.
- You have an intrinsic drive to be successful. We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative to figure it out and take ownership to be successful in the role.
- You have the technical expertise to be able to demonstrate the product and explain the business and economic benefits.
- You are not afraid to work hard and smart.
- Commuter and transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.