Sales Strategy & Operations Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
The Sales Strategy and Operations Manager will partner with the Optimizely sales, marketing, and customer success teams to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our go-to-market functions, and will help to drive world-class organizations via support of core operational initiatives, strategic assessments, and program management.
What you’ll do
- Develop a deep understanding of all aspects of the sales, marketing, and customer success businesses, and leverage that knowledge to identify areas for improvement in processes and procedures
- Build strong relationships with go-to-market internal stakeholders and effectively manage expectations
- Perform regular data analysis to monitor and drive increased productivity across the sales, marketing, and customer success organizations, and leverage this data to proactively identify areas for improvements
- Interpret reports and dashboards to help go-to-market managers better understand and interpret their customer’s use of Optimizely, and scale processes by using predictive data analytics
- Assist in core operational tasks, including compensation plan design, account assignments, process design and documentation, and systems updates
- Project manage ongoing programs and initiatives, assisting internal stakeholders to launch new programs and successfully execute existing programs
- Lead the annual fiscal year planning activities including headcount planning, sales territory design, and communication to teams
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of sales, success or marketing operations experience, or equivalent professional experience (i.e. consulting)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members while equally as strong contributing value individually
- Previous experience with SaaS sales, success or marketing organizations strongly preferred
- Previous experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.